What Are The Potential Returns?
The basic Up-Down Binary Options trade pays on average 75-80% per trade. The average trade takes place in under 1 hour. That means that on an investment of 100.00 traded once an hour over an 8 hour period without touching the profits a trader could generate $600 in profits if they traded carefully and successfully. There are also 60 second trades which pay-out on average 77% and take place in just 60 seconds.
Just think how much profit you could make trading every 60 seconds for an hour, that is 60 trades per hour, and let’s say hypothetically that you were successful 66% of the time. This means that if you started out with a $10 investment and continue to trade that same $10 every 60 seconds for an hour, you could generate a $305 profit every hour with a 66% success ratio.
Another way to see high profits is trading the One Touch option. These types of trades are based on an asset touching a predetermined price before an expiry at a later time, but some One Touch trades pay as much as 400% profit. Trading Binary Options can be very profitable with small investments using trading styles and methods that fit your knowledge, ability and personality.
Top Brokers As Voted By You
After taking advice from this website in November 2013, I am now enjoying a highly profitable trading campaign!
Bradley Archer, Newmarket
Compare Binary Options Brokers make it incredibly easy for you to compare all the brokers. I've been trading binary options for over three years now, and I must say that this is one of the best comparison websites out there!
Charlie Fowler, Carnach
Send us your testimonial today!
- What Are Binary Options?
- What Is Binary Options Trading?
- How Can I Trade Binary Options? Is It Best To Use A Broker?
- What Tends To Be The Minimum Investment?
- What Are The Potential Returns?
- What Is The Most Common Binary Option Strategy?
- Do You Have To Be A Professional Stockbroker To Trade Binaries?
- Why Are Trading In Binary Options So Popular Nowadays?
- Is It Best To Use A Recommended Broker?
- How Do I Start Trading In Binary Options?